Eviana Business Highlights
- In the process of obtaining HACCP certification to extract hemp oil including CBD for the production pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmeceutical products.
- In the process of harvesting its 100 Hectares of leased outdoor industrial hemp/cannabis crop in the Republic of Serbia. The high CBD concentration will provide an additional business opportunity for a pharmaceutical-based topical cream for pain relief.
- Hemp strains used are strictly an outdoor crop grown in farmland located in the Republic of Serbia minimizing on energy costs (one of the largest expenses in growing other forms of cannabis for marijuana vs industrial hemp varieties of cannabis).
- Expertise and experience in the extraction of plant oils, CBDs, and other active ingredients through a proprietary process with internal staff, external advisors, and consultants, and upon obtaining an extraction license in respect of CBD it will be well positioned to begin extracting CBD for use in cosmeceuticals, nutraceutical, and topical pharmaceuticals.
- Access to a team of highly specialized scientists with the intellectual properties and knowledge to grow high quality industrial hemp and extract superior grade CBDs.
- Has installed two cold press machines to press oils from the hemp seed in inventory. The oil can be sold or used in three ways: 1) sold as an oil for the cosmeceutical industry or used directly by Eviana to be made into hemp based cosmetics, creams or shampoos; 2) as an edible product to be used in salads and for cooking; and 3) sold as a nutritional supplement oil, as the hemp seed oil is extremely rich in Omega 3-6-9 essential fatty acids, alpha linolenic acid, linoleic acid and oleic acid.
Eviana, Harvesting and Inventory
- Has two years (2015 & 2016) of successful hemp growing and currently has the following stock for processing: Flowers & Trim production of 8 metric-tons from 2016 hemp harvest 4 metric tons of certified organic and 4 metric tons of non-certified organic production in inventory Hemp Seed: 82 metric-tons of hemp seed production in inventory.
- Expects to obtain the high yield inventory from the 2017 harvest
Processing and International Facilities
- In Serbia, has two processing facilities: (i) a leased 22,000 sq. ft. facility which it intends to be used for CBD extraction and laboratory, and upon installation of equipment and receipt of extraction license will enable it to extract CBD from flowers and leaves/trim; and (ii) own 40,000 sq. ft. facility that is under the process of HACCP certification for food processing, to process all cold press hemp oil stock.
- In Tel Aviv, Israel, through its local representative, has established communication with individuals and companies with access to research, technology, and equipment.
- In Canada, it has access to final processing facilities to mix the oils and package products. The Issuer intends to set up its own mixing and packaging facilities in Belgrade, Serbia in fiscal 2018.