EVIANA was established to deliver the highest quality, organic, sustainable CBD (cannabinoid) from natural hemp strains of cannabis sativa (industrial hemp). CBD will be used in customized consumer health-care products, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, and cosmeceuticals in addition to topical creams and other health and wellness products.
EVIANA was recently listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE), and trades under the symbol EHC.
- Serbian License to grow hemp on 100 hectares of agricultural land
- Leased plant and facility
- Company operates a vertically integrated business model where the executes all phases of production
- The Strong agricultural industry with Europe’s most fertile growing land.
- Team of highly specialized scientist with ability extract high-quality CBD with the use of Canadian engineered extraction machinery used by leading corporations in various industries of extraction
- Significant demand for high-level CBD
- Ease of access to European Market
- Connection to North American through parent company