EVIANA HEALTH CORPORATION
5728 E. Boulevard
Vancouver, BC, V6M 4M4
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
EVIANA ANNOUNCES HARVEST, CORPORATE AND OPERATIONAL UPDATE
October 18, 2017 – Eviana Health Corporation (EHC:CSE) (the “Company”) is pleased to provide an update on completion of the harvest and a general corporate and operational update with completed milestones.
“We are pleased with the completion of the harvest and progress made in setting up our extraction plant over a short period of time, as we work towards the extraction of 99%+ CBD’s”, stated Avram Adizes, CEO of the Company.
- The Company successfully listed on September 12, 2017 on the Canadian Securities Exchange trading under the symbol EHC.
- Successfully closed two tranches of a non-brokered unit private placement at $1.00 per unit, for a total of $3,270,000, each unit consisting of one share and one warrant. The purpose of this private placement was to assist in the execution of the business plan.
- The Company holds an option Agreement with Eviana Inc. (“Eviana”), a Canadian company, whose 100% subsidiary in Serbia named Invita Plus D.O.O, is operating the growth, harvesting, and extraction of CBD product and by products.
- The Company has branded itself as “Eviana Health – Wisdom of Nature”.
Operational update, including Eviana:
- Assembled a Serbian team, led by Dr. Ljiljana Vujotic and Dr. Slobodan Petkovic, which has expertise in the extraction of plant oils, CBDs, and other active ingredients through a proprietary process.
- Acquired and customized farm equipment adapted and modified with a harvester-combine that was used to enhance the harvesting process.
- Completed the harvest of approximately 130 hectares of hemp from two farms located near Belgrade, Serbia.
- Purchased a 40,000 sq. ft. facility for hemp processing in the village of Mladenovo, Serbia, which is in close proximity to the harvest. This facility will serve as a key location for processing and storing hemp flower and seed while also maintaining and storing mechanical and farm equipment.
- For CBD extraction, Eviana leased a separate 22,000 sq. ft. pharma grade facility in Belgrade and is currently in the process of site preparation for installation of a CBD extraction line and laboratory equipment.
- Ordered a Supercritical C02 Extractor from Vitalis Extraction Tech, a Canadian company that brands its products as the “highest CO2 extraction equipment on the market today”, currently en route to Serbia.
- Applications are currently under review to obtain the following licenses:
- CBD extraction License
- GMP certification
- HACCP certification
About Eviana Health Corporation
The Company was established with the aim of delivering customized consumer health care products using natural hemp strains of cannabis sativa for cannabinoid-based topical creams and products and cosmeceutical and nutraceutical merchandise. The Company holds an option to acquire a 100% equity interest in Eviana Inc., an Ontario corporation, which holds certain assets in Serbia relating to the cultivation of industrial hemp plant oil for the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmeceutical industry. Pursuant to this option, the Company has access to a significant grower/supplier of a cannabinoids.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Eviana Health Corporation
Avram Adizes, CEO
Sydney Au, CFO
This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities in the United States. The securities have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “U.S. Securities Act”) or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold within the United States or to U.S. Persons as defined under applicable securities laws unless registered under the U.S. Securities Act and applicable state securities laws or an exemption from such registration is available.
This news release contains certain “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable securities law. Forward looking information is frequently characterized by words such as “plan”, “expect”, “project”, “intend”, “believe”, “anticipate”, “estimate”, “may”, “will”, “would”, “potential”, “proposed” and other similar words, or statements that certain events or conditions “may” or “will” occur. These statements are only predictions. Forward-looking information is based on the opinions and estimates of management at the date the information is provided, and is subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking information. For a description of the risks and uncertainties facing the Company and its business and affairs, readers should refer to the Company’s publically filed disclosure. The Company undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking information if circumstances or management’s estimates or opinions should change, unless required by law. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking information.